Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things I'm Willing to Do

First I’d like to report that someone actually cares about my job hunt! It made my day to receive an email from someone who wanted me to share more personal information and explain what type of job I’m looking for in case any of my readers can help. I was pleasantly surprised. I’d love a writing job, but preferably not technical writing because I’ve been there and bored myself half to death doing that. I’m willing to write articles, letters, essays, short stories, poetry, longer stories, blogs, comments on blogs and almost anything else that requires creative writing. That said, as of today, I have a few interviews scheduled for this week for non-writing jobs. I have to see how my interviews go before I make any decisions, but I’m hoping the interviews go well and I am able to pick the one I like the most for the time being. I miss having a job. Its like I can feel myself getting poorer and poorer.

Oh and I know she won’t be reading this, but I’d like to send well wishes to the mother of one of my best buds because she had part of her colon removed today. I just wanted to put my well wishes out there in the universe.

Emotional status: Good.

No comments: