Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello June

So I found out today that most of my June will probably be spent out of town. I have a family reunion the first weekend of June and a long family vacation shortly after. The plan is to come home for a day or so between the two and regroup, but a certain someone, better known as my mother, is suggesting that none of us come back after the family reunion and instead either stay there a few more days or head to the vacation destination, Las Vegas, a little early. I’m hoping we come back, but I’ll suck it up and pay to do whichever the family decides because it’s all about enjoying some time together. Although I will confess that the Vegas get-aways are getting a little old. We’ve been on this Vegas kick for a few years now (the past four years to be exact). We started going as soon as I turned 21.

I’m not really complaining though because we always have a good time when we go there. It’s nice to get away from everything for a while. I’ll probably take my laptop and do a few blogs from there, but I’m not making promises yet.

Emotional status: Good.

No comments: