Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Darn Morals

Job hunting is harder than it seems. I mean I didn’t expect it to be easy given the state of the economy, but I also didn’t expect to laugh at so many scams. Luckily I know better than to give out money. Everybody wants money and so many people are willing to screw over other people to get it. I’m not one of those people who will do anything for money. If I was, then I would have been rich a long time ago. Sometimes it sucks to have morals. My morals keep me from doing so many different things. I’ll never forget a line Kevin Bacon said in Hollow Man “Its amazing what you can do when you don’t have to look at yourself” or something like that. I haven’t seen the movie in a while, so that isn’t exactly what he said. Anyway I bring that up because it’s true. There are so many things I would do if I didn’t have to look at myself. Although I’m not sure why I’m writing this online. I think I’m getting carried away with this whole blogging thing.

Emotional status: Feeling fine, I guess.

No comments: