Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Don't Feel Bad

Not having to do my old job was like a weight lifted off my shoulder today. I didn’t realize how much I truly hated that job until I woke up this morning and didn’t have to do it. The feeling was amazing. Any doubts I had yesterday are gone. I’m not going to worry about it. What I did needed to be done.

I saw an old friend today. I hadn’t seem them in like nine years so it was nice, but the best part was that I like the person they’ve become and I’m happy they suggested we actually hang out for a change. We’ve kept in touch off and on, but after spending some quality time with them today, it’s almost as if we never stopped being friends and I definitely plan on keeping in contact more frequently.

I think for all the ways I’ve changed, I’ve still remained the same in all the ways that count.

No comments: