Sunday, April 13, 2008

It Looks Good From Up Here

Yesterday was much better than the day before and shockingly, I was in town! I woke up feeling refreshed and excited and confident that things would work out for the best. Then I capped the day off by hanging out with one of my friends and trying sushi for the first time. It was wonderful, both the hanging out and the sushi. I actually liked the sushi and managed to develop my own technique with the chopsticks that while lacking attractiveness, maintained efficiency. I was so pleased with myself and then I wondered if I had been unsuccessful with chopsticks before because I had never really tried to use them. I always opted for a fork and played with the chopsticks or took them home as a souvenir. I’m so proud of myself and I’m giving myself a nice pat on the back and two huge thumbs up. Go me!

Today has been just as good as yesterday. I’ve been my usual optimistic self as opposed to the depressing being I was on Friday. I’m feeling great about quitting my job because I know it’s just a way of freeing me to try something else. I am confident that I made the right decision and though I’m not sure what lies ahead, I am looking forward to finding out.

Emotional status: At the top of the hill and enjoying the view.

No comments: