Monday, April 14, 2008

Resume, Resume, Resume

The majority of my day has been consumed with sending out resumes and polluting the workforce with my credentials. I probably won’t send out as many tomorrow because I don’t like to send out too many resumes, even though I’ve heard there’s no such thing as sending out too many resumes. I guess I’m against the grain in that respect. My technique has always worked for me so I’m going to continue sending out my resumes in batches until I find a new job.

It’s amazing how many crappy jobs are out there. It takes a lot of effort to weed through the crap and find something worth trying to get. I guess if I was desperate for a job there would be no such thing as a crappy job. Thankfully, I’m not desperate…yet. The hope is to get another job long before I reach a point of desperation, because once you become desperate, you can no longer consider yourself above any job or wages, no matter how much experience or education you have.

Emotional status: Content.

No comments: