Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Keep Reading

I’m obsessed with reading stories online. There, I confessed! Every few weeks (or couple of months sometimes) I come forward and admit my addiction, and no, I’m not using the word addiction lightly. I can’t stop myself, and believe me, I’ve tried. I am however, doing a great job writing most days, because usually I get wrapped up in a story and my own writing takes a back burner. The people in my group know that unfortunate fact already.

I bring this up because the one thing that has been lacking is my website. I’m doing a great job updating my blogs, even if I do say so myself, but I haven’t been doing so well with the website. I think I’m going to start adding excerpts from some of my stories to the website soon. I feel like I need to do something to it. I also need to break down and post the update for Science of Us because I’ve been dragging it out and I don’t have a good reason.

Emotional status: In love with words.

No comments: