Thursday, March 29, 2012

Where has my Law and Order SVU gone?

Look here NBC, I don’t appreciate this hiatus for Law and Order SVU. I miss my show so much that today I did the unthinkable: I went to the official Law and Order SVU website to look for information. I see that my show will be returning on April 11th. Let’s not do this again NBC. I was traumatized enough when the show was moved from Tuesdays at 10 to Wednesdays at 9 then Wednesdays at 10 then Wednesdays at 9 (for a few nights) now back to Wednesdays at 10. I’m not good with those type of changes. This season was already traumatic enough with the loss of Stabler, but I know that he’s gone and I’ve made my peace with that. Taking away new episodes of my show for over a month, without warning, seems like a cruel gesture. Why not just rip the bandage off of my Stabler wound? This hiatus has put me in to severe withdrawal. In the future, please announce long breaks in a format that I will see. I don’t watch many NBC shows, so my recommendation is to put it where the previews should be and say that the show will be back on April 11th. You may have done that recently, but I don’t watch the repeats so I missed it. I guess that’s all for now.


Status: Wondering why there seems to be very few shows worth watching this season.

No comments: