Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Million Dollar Bracket

The NCAA Tournament is about to begin. I always lose yet I keep picking teams. I have officially abandoned my dream of winning $1 million on Yahoo! I have decided to earn my million the old fashioned way: marry a rich man. I’m kidding. I plan on working hard and giving my blood, sweat and tears to my writing and my other ventures. I figure I’ll appreciate it more. Of course, that’s assuming I reach my goal.
Since I’m on the topic of basketball, I guess I’ll talk about my Cavs. My Cavs have been showing some backbone lately. I hope they keep it up. I want them to surprise everyone and get the 8th spot in the playoffs. I know that’s a long shot, but it’s attainable if they believe in themselves and keep playing hard.

Status: In a basketball state of mind.

No comments: