Saturday, March 17, 2012

Immortals Movie Review



I saw Immortals last night. I heard a lot of horrible things about Immortals, so I had prepared myself for the worst. I saw it and it wasn’t as insufferable as people said it would be. I’m not saying it was a great movie, but it definitely wasn’t awful. It was okay. Maybe my extremely low expectations for the movie made it impossible for the movie to be a letdown. In all fairness, my opinion was either going to stay the same or improve. The special effects were good. I wasn’t a fan of the lighting or the filming, but I understand the look they were going for so I’m trying not to judge. The movie had lots of well built men. I confess that I was distracted a few times. I can't give Immortals a thumb up because it wasn’t good, but I won’t give it a thump down because it wasn’t horrible so I’ll give Immortals a thumb to the side.

No comments: