Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear John Paul and Suitors: I Hate How Much I Love You

I once had an obsession with the character of John Paul from Hollyoaks. He has moved on, but it seems I still haven’t. Just one clip can get me hooked again. It’s pathetic really, but here I go again.

Some of the underlying themes are the same between the John Paul and Craig relationship and the John Paul and Kieron relationship. I tried not to watch a lot of the old clips, but, like Father Kieron, I wasn’t strong enough to resist temptation. It has been a long few hours. I refreshed my memory of why Niall was such a sexy screwed up psycho. I wonder what happened with him. I stopped watching after John Paul and Craig rode off in to the sunset. I hate to say it, but I think I love John Paul and Craig as much as I love John Paul and Kieron. Each relationship was special in its own way. I’m sharing two clips. The first is my absolute favorite Hollyoaks scene ever! It’s when Craig confessed his feelings for John Paul aka McDean Day. I always get emotional when I watch that scene. My goodness, those boys do know how to tug on my heart. Geez! I’m sure I’ve shared the clip before and I will undoubtedly share it again because it is simply that amazing. I’m also contrasting it with the John Paul and Kieron equivalent.


John Paul and Craig facing their feelings:




John Paul and Kieron facing their feelings:




Status: Swooning.

No comments: