Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random Musings about the Super Bowl

I watch for the commercials and I see the game by default. My bathroom breaks are taken while they’re playing or during the halftime show. I’m not a big Madonna fan (shocking, I know), so I won’t mind missing part of her performance. I’m not a fan of either team. Tom Brady is cuter than Eli Manning. You know it’s true. Tom Brady should never grow his hair out because he looks so much better when his hair is short. Although that’s probably based more on my preference for the preppy look.

My Super Bowl Poem:

A Sexy Few

You put helmets on handsome faces
And hot men together in various places
But you stop me from being naughty
By using padding to cover a tight body
What I wouldn’t give to see under a jersey or two
Not all, just a sexy few.

No comments: