Friday, February 17, 2012

Bye, Bye A Gifted Man. I'll Miss You Patrick Wilson.

There are so many good things coming on television tonight. My DVR is getting its first real workout! There’s a Cavs game tonight: my cavs play the heat. There’s a new Undercover Boss with the CEO of Checker’s/Rally’s. I rarely eat their food now, but when I was younger, I used to love Rally’s fries. Shark Tank is on tonight and as a person with a million and one ideas, I like watching other people who are making their ideas a reality. The NAACP Image Awards are on tonight. I’m not sure if I want to watch, but I’m taping it just in case. 20/20 is doing a two hour Whitney Special, which I absolutely have to tape. I feel like a tv-aholic. I have to tape A Gifted Man, too, because I think I might be falling for Patrick Wilson. I can’t believe the show was cancelled.

Status: Planning to stay in and watch my Cavs.

No comments: