Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Quality Article on Yahoo!...I Guess it Does Happen



Every now and then, I read something that completely stokes my interest. Usually, I don’t read it on Yahoo! I love Yahoo! articles, but they’re not known for being of the highest quality. Today I read about a family of blue people. I found the Fugates of Kentucky: Skin Bluer than Lake Louise article on Yahoo! I’ve always been fascinated by science and genetics. I used to think that I would one day create a cure for AIDS, then I realized that I wasn’t very good at science and I lacked the commitment and focus to spend the necessary time to be decent so I abandoned that dream and focused on my real passion: writing. The article awakened the scientist in me and I found myself actually reading each line instead of skimming the article. I wanted to know about the family and their lineage and I wanted to know if the family still existed. If you enjoy reading about marvels of nature, then this is a good article.

Status: Wondering what it would be like to be born blue.

No comments: