Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hypothetical Nuclear War...Hmm.

A friend convinced me to check out a dating site and one of the questions that the dating site gave was in regards to nuclear war. I seem to be the only person who selected the option that it could be exciting. Could you imagine if a nuclear war happened? I would be scared and on edge. The idea of living after so many people have died is intriguing to me. What would I do without my iPhone or electricity or the internet or running water? I would never actually want to find out but I think the hypothetical prospect of finding out is exciting. Would I still be kind to everyone, or would I develop a “survival of the fittest” mentality? There are so many questions that can’t be answered until you are in that situation. I guess I’m one of the few people who can see pass the billions of dead people and focus on the idea of being one of the living.

Status: Thinking that I should consider changing my answer because I clearly did not interpret the question correctly.

No comments: