Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where did my Energy go?

I’m sluggish lately. I had lots of energy during the first 9 days of January, but I can feel the energy slowly seeping from my body. I have such lofty goals for this year and I’m barely making moves. I’m achieving a lot of small goals, which is good for me, but I need to start working on bigger projects. I was tired most of yesterday and now I’m tired again today, but I don’t have time to be tired. I need to find energy from somewhere. I’ve wasted enough time to know that the saying is true: Life doesn’t wait for anyone. I have to step up my game because the life I’m living now is not the life I was meant to live and I know that.

I refuse to let this year become like all the others. Some resolutions should be kept, no matter how hard I have to work for them.

No comments: