Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New Me

I love the first few days of a new year because I'm always working my hardest on those days. It's like receiving a clean slate. I'm trying not to dwell on the mistakes I made last year because I cannot undo them and for the first time in months, I am devoting lots of time to my writing. I ended 2011 with the drive to make 2012 the best year thus far in the evolution of my writing career. I feel good about things. I'm ready to invest more time and energy in to having a career as a writer. I know my day job is getting in the way of my writing but I have to be proactive and squeeze in more time to write and more time to advertize for myself because shameless promotion should be every author's best friend, yet I have been treating it like someone who I recognize but don't know.

No comments: