Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gleek for the Night

I’m not a gleek, but I will be tonight. Glee is doing Michael Jackson and I can’t resist the previews. I have to see it. This will probably be one of the few times when I watch Glee. I’ve only see one full episode before and that was this season. I watched the episode in which the two couples were supposed to consummate their relationships. One male/female couple and one male/male couple (one guess which one I was watching for). The episode wasn’t bad, but Glee isn’t my thing. I didn’t care to follow the couples after that episode, or check spoilers online, or keep tabs on the show at all. I really don’t care what happens on the show, except for tonight. I have to watch tonight. I’m going to miss part of my Cavs’ game so I can watch Glee, so it better be worth it.

No comments: