Sunday, January 8, 2012

Deniz and Roman, Christian and Olli, Luke and Reid

I went on Youtube today for the first time since I watched Roman collapse on the ice and die (Deniz and Roman). At that time, Christian and Oliver were preparing for their divorce and it was all too painful for me to watch.

Today, I watched a few cute videos and I wanted to share one of them, but Youtube decided that it didn’t want me to be able to share the video and I didn’t have the patience to wait for Youtube to behave properly.

I decided to share a few pictures instead. These pictures are from some of my favorite clips between these couples. I see these pictures and I remember the entire scene.

Deniz and Roman

Christian and Olli

Luke and Reid

I know Luke and Noah was the big story for years, but I really liked Luke and Reid. I thought it was a healthier relationship for Luke and Luke seemed less pathetic. Reid was good for him. Shame the Luke and Reid story ended the same way as the Deniz and Roman storyline. Bye, bye Reid. :-(. The only good thing was that the show itself ended. Otherwise they would have had to find a way to bring Reid back because he was great. It's still weird seeing Van and Eric on other shows, but I'm glad to see that they are both getting work.

No comments: