Saturday, January 7, 2012

Confident Again

So apparently I’m a boring person. Lol. I’ve never claimed to be anything else. I live to write and I’m focusing on that right now. I’m sorry if that means that I have less time to hang out, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. I want to be focused during January. I am going to pour the majority of my free time in to my family and my writing. I may not feel the same when February comes, but that’s how I feel today.

I changed who I was in the name of being more adventurous and hopefully finding love and all I ended up finding was myself. I like who I am and who I want to be. It’s not my problem if the same can’t be said for you. I hope this doesn’t sound angry, because I’m not. It has been a long time since I have felt this driven and confident.

No comments: