Monday, January 9, 2012

Libraries Still Exist?

In case you missed the tweet…Regiting is free today! I’m trying out Amazon’s promotional program to see how it works. So far, I kind of like what I see. It’s nice to have a decent ranking for a change. Go me! Even though it has little to do with me and everything to do with the fact that the book is free, but ssh. I’m going to pretend that it is all about me. So there! Lol.

I had a long day at work today, but I’m still planning on going to the library tonight so that I can do research on one of my future books. I haven’t seen the inside of a library in ages. The internet makes everything so easy. Since I’m not watching tv until 8 because it’s a weekday (one of my resolutions), I thought I should go to the library and actually touch a real book. That’s going to be weird.

No comments: