Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Making Moves Again

I’m finally working on my website again. I had stopped for a long time and my blogs were the only things that changed but I’m back and I feel like doing something to it. I’ve been playing with a few different things tonight. I made a couple of small changes that I actually saved and published, but I don’t know how I feel about them yet. I’ll have to look at the site tomorrow after I’ve been away from it for a while.

I’m going to make an announcement to my Yahoo group either today or tomorrow that I am putting myself on my own version of story punishment. The Science of Us will end soon. I’m not posting anything else until I’ve posted the last few chapters because if I wait this will turn in to a repeat of last year and I don’t want that. There is no reason for me to hold on to these chapters.

Status: Trying to keep my word.

3 comments:

bow said...

can't wait for the outcome of the story(even though i haven't read that one yet, ha)

are you ever going to publish your completed stories into books? or have you already done that without my knowledge? :/

status: hoping im not annoying you with my unusual comments everyday.

Lustyville said...

I am thinking about publishing some of my completed stories. Right now, Science of Us is the one I'm going to put out there. It is kind of a tester. I was thinking about doing a collection of short stories, but I toss around a lot of ideas so who knows if I will.

You are not annoying me at all. In fact, I love signing in and seeing I have a comment. I thought I should tell you that you don't have to comment on everything if you don't want to because I know sometimes my posts may be nothing more than drivel. I'll miss your comment, but I'll understand.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I'm going to post information about Hollyoaks soon so my boohooing over it makes sense.

bow said...

i'm probably going to be one of your first customers, because that's one of the only ones i haven't read that one yet. i really like your short stories too, so that would be great to have that in book-form

haha i only comment on the interesting posts, which, as you can see, i think are all interesting :)

and your welcome again for all the comments