Friday, September 5, 2008

Breaking News: There Are Comments On Posts!

Someone has commented on some of my posts! I’m sure I am way too excited about that, but I can’t help it. It made my night! Pathetic, I know, but true. I was going to respond to one of the comments, but then I changed my mind and decided to respond in a more public way. Thank you, bow (bow is the name of the person who posted comments, not a reference to me taking a bow), for your comments! I always just assume nobody is reading (because my friends don’t even read my blog), which is why it has taken me this long to look down at my old posts and notice there were comments. I guess I should probably check the box to be emailed when someone comments. Maybe it will happen again.

My first thought when I saw a comment was, "Perhaps I should start censoring myself," but then I remembered the beauty of blogging is that it is not supposed to be censored. That said, I apologize in advance for my less than normal ways and for some of the not so good poems I will shamelessly inflict on you.

Status: Feeling better after an impromptu pick-me-up.

2 comments:

bow said...

oh believe me, it was my pleasure :)

when i glanced at the title of the post, i smiled at how happy you sounded. i know i wouldn't fell too good if i posted a blog everyday and didn't get comments, so i thought, "what the hell, i enjoy them anyways, why not tell 'em?" :)

and i love your poems, their awesome! <333

Hippo said...

Well... You really made me laugh when I read the post.
I've been reading your blog too, cuz I found it quite interesting. But since I don't know you, I didn't think I should leave a comment.
And I really like your poems too. They're really nice done.
I just thought I should let you know that you have another audience. You can be more happy now. I know how good it feels, but I never thought that there would be anyone other than me feel that way. ^^