Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Going to Do It

So I was sitting around today listening to more crap about Palin’s daughter when I started thinking about the Science of Us, in which there is a teen pregnancy sub plot, that involves marriage, and the stars of the story are two (gay) hockey players. I promised it would not make it to its third anniversary. I said I would have the last chapters posted this summer and the book version available, but I haven’t. Thanks to the vice presidential drama, I have been inspired again to part ways with the story that started the group. I’m going to try to post the next chapter in the coming week and the next one shortly after that. I’ve been holding on to this story for far too long. I know I say that every time I get the courage to just end it, but I mean it this time. The Science of Us has to be all online this year. No excuses.

Status: Surprisingly still obsessed with Hollyoaks. I can’t wait to see how this whole John Paul, Craig thing plays out, especially since I know Kieron is about to meet an untimely end at the hands of my handsome but devilish Niall. (Darn you Niall, you handsome psycho you!) All of my favorite characters are about to leave Hollyoaks so I guess my love affair with the show will be nothing more than a summer fling.

1 comment:

bow said...

ooh, i still have to read that one!

i was actually thinking of buying that one instead of buying it online... seems more special, you know?


<333