Monday, May 12, 2008

Randomness

I realize today I may have been a little harsh on some models. I was just really irritated. People need to realize that everyone doesn’t see the world the same way they do. Things I would be embarrassed to hell to do are some of the same things other people would brag about. I get that and I understand it. I try not to hold that against people.

I’m back to sharing poetry again. Here’s a short poem I wrote over the weekend:


Restriction

Written words stitched together to mend open wounds
Gaping holes haphazardly closed and seemingly forgotten
Losses that multiply and voluntarily compartmentalize
Lessons learned and passed along like unwanted presents
Paths intertwined and commingled to the point of being knotted
The ties that bound morphed in to the ties that strangled.

Status: Thinking about my last post.

No comments: