Monday, May 5, 2008

23 Cent Pizza!!!!!

I would like to personally thank the Washington Wizards’ fans for wearing those 23 Crybaby shirts with the Papa Johns logo on them. It was truly a class act and a much appreciated gesture. I didn’t even notice the shirts, but the right people did and thanks to those Wizards’ fans I will be enjoying a nice 23 cent large one topping pizza on Thursday.

When I first heard the news I thought it was a joke so I called my local Papa Johns and they confirmed the story. I can’t wait until Thursday! The Washington Wizards are far too kind. First they allow us to make it past the first round of the playoffs, which I thought was a great gift, but now, to be the reason why I will be able to purchase a large pizza for 23 cents, well that’s just going over and beyond the call of duty.

I know Papa Johns is just using this as a marketing opportunity, but I don’t care. I’m excited. I never thought I’d be able to buy a whole pizza for 23 cents. I can’t even buy a piece of candy for that anymore.

On a different note, I was so excited about my job interview today but then I got there and heard the information and I thought those people had lost their minds. The salary was laughable and borderline insulting, and no where near what it should be for the position. The job details were nothing like what they said in the classifieds. I hate when people don’t advertise correctly.

Status: Thinking about my 23 cent pizza.

No comments: