Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Chosen Ones

I wonder about odd things sometimes. Things that have nothing to do with me, but strike my interest. Like why wouldn’t the federal government let National City Bank apply for aid, yet the federal government gave aid to PNC Bank and PNC is using that money to buy National City Bank. Hmm, to a mere citizen like me, that sounds strange. Why not just give National City the money? Why force them to merge with a larger bank? I’ve been hearing a lot about it on the local news, and apparently some Ohio politicians are wondering the same thing as me. Perhaps I should have taken some economics classes. I’m sure if I had, I would be able to make some sense of this.

Oh a different note, I have decided to attempt to learn a little html coding so I can do more things to my website. I keep talking about the changes I’m going to make to it and I seem behind in that as well. I was supposed to add some of my poetry like a month ago, if not longer, and that has yet to happen.

On a positive note though, I have been doing a lot more story editing as opposed to story writing, which has resulted in more updates than usual. Hopefully that won’t be a temporary change, but I’ve learned my lesson with making promises. If another story pops in my head or if I think of changes to make to future chapters of already posted stories, I know I will be powerless to stop myself from writing it down. Darn my mad genius! (And yes that was meant to be a facetious comment) I don’t take myself that seriously, mad, perhaps, genius, I think not.

Status: Going over scenarios for my future and trying to decide which ones are even plausible.

No comments: