Sunday, March 30, 2008

Internet Love

I’m not sure how I’ve managed to spend the last two weekends in random places. I’m wondering what will happen next weekend, even though I have a feeling it will go back to normal. I always find it odd though that I don’t miss the internet when I’m out of town because the same can’t be said when I’m at home. If I’m at home and the internet goes down for whatever reason, I obsess over when I can use the internet again. It’s a mental thing and fortunately I know I’m not alone because many of my friends have told me the same thing happens to them. When you’re distracted by other activities, you barely think twice about the internet, but when you’re in the environment where you use the internet the most it’s hard to know that it isn’t available for your use even if you don't want to use it. It's just nice to know it's there.

Enough about the internet. I had a great weekend.

Emotional status: I was sad Thursday and Friday. I felt good on Saturday. I feel good so far today.

No comments: