Friday, March 14, 2008

I Did It!

I still can't believe I actually started my site. I was excited and nervous this morning when I checked me emails and when I read them I had a good laugh. Yesterday after the site went live, I went to the site and immediately thought I was going to have to change the blue background because it seemed to overpower everything else, then I received the same critique in a few of the emails. First, I'd like to thank everyone who emailed me and inform you that I changed the blue background this morning. I'm still trying to think of something to spice up the home page, of course I'm welcoming suggestions for that (hint, hint).

Personal news: I seem to have strange dreams in bunches. It's weird though because sometimes I remember every detail and then other times I remember the way the dream made me feel and the general concept of the dream and I can see images from the dream, but I don't remember everything. Yesterday I remembered every detail. Today I just remember images and feelings from the dream I had last night. For the record, it is not a good feeling to be hunted down in your dream. My poor heart must have been in overdrive while I was sleeping!

Anyway, I've had a few people give me interpretations of my dream from yesterday. Apparently there really may be some significance to the theme of being chased and the idea of not being myself. Although I do have an overactive imagination so my dream could have been influenced by something I saw, which may be partly true because I think the ride part was from a story I saw on the news. I guess it depends on who you ask.

Confession time: I should be working now and I usually am but I can already foresee changes in my schedule. I am easily distracted and these new ventures are definitely big distractions, but they're good distractions though and they're already serving their purpose. I feel inspired, at least for the moment, to finish a few things. I'm not sure how long my inspiration will last because sometimes I have the attention span of a fly, but it feels good to be looking forward to ending something.

As for my emotional status, yesterday I was just feeling kind of blah with a lot of nervousness about my site and today I feel good and I'm a little less nervous.

No comments: