Sunday, July 12, 2009

Should I Return to Hollyoaks?

One of my friends has recently discovered Hollyoaks, namely John Paul, Craig and Kieron. It is taking everything in me not to watch the old clips of John Paul and Craig or John Paul and Kieron. If you’ve been following this blog long enough, then you’ll remember a time last year when I was completely obsessed with Hollyoaks. I couldn’t help myself. It was so good and I was hooked immediately. I’m trying very hard not to go down that path again. Why was that show so freaking good? It’s unfair to be that good. I stopped watching after the sunset ending because I was only watching for John Paul anyway.

I actually did watch my favorite scene this morning. I had to literally get up and walk away from the computer to keep from watching other scenes. I’m going to try to be strong enough not to become addicted again.

Other than that, I’ve had a great weekend. It was peaceful and joyous. I haven’t had that combination in a while. Good things happened this weekend. Nothing major, but big enough to make it a good weekend.

Status: Thinking about all the work I have to do today. I guess the party is over :-(.

No comments: