Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Obama Experience



The picture I took of President Obama

I went to see President Barack Obama’s speech today. A friend was able to get me a ticket to the event. Anyway, while I was standing in line outside, a bus with “Romney” plastered on it drove around the facility and blew its horn. As if that wasn’t enough, the bus came around at least one more time that I noticed. Mitt Romney’s people must have big cojones because that was a ballsy move. Part of me was impressed. Most of the crowd wasn’t impressed though. There was a lot of booing. They thought it was disrespectful.


I was happy to get inside and have a seat, but the event took a long time to get started. By the time the president came out, I had a headache from the loud crowd and from the air conditioner. The speech was okay. There were a couple of new points, but most of the speech was bits and pieces from previous speeches. I know because I’ve watched a lot of his speeches.

Side note: I was surprised to see that he looks exactly the same in person. Most people look slightly different.

No comments: