Monday, September 27, 2010

Thoughts in my Head

I’m trying to post more often again. I’m feeling good today. I thought today would be long and tiresome because last Friday ended on a bad note, but I was wrong. Today was good. I had a lot of nice surprises, including some unexpected free time.

I keep saying that I’m going to start submitting my stories to places, but I still haven’t taken any real action. With the exception of Lucas and Lionel, I haven’t done much outside of my group and Nifty. I know I need to change that. I really have to put forth the effort to get my name out there.

I’ve been debating on joining authonomy. It looks like an interesting site. I think Starving for Love might be a good fit for that site.

I was reading the last chapter of Bump This and I know I need to post it and get it over with, but I’ve been a bit hesitant. I’m still debating on making changes.

In other news, my Brownies (Cleveland Browns) lost again over the weekend, but my Bucks (The Ohio State Buckeyes) won. It was a weekend that went pretty much as expected. I am a bit surprised that OSU is holding steady at number 2. I know they haven’t lost yet, but in all honesty, who have they really played? If they had lost any of their games so far, I would be shaking my head in disbelief. Pryor is looking good though. I hope he can keep it up against the tougher teams.

I’m debating on starting a website devoted to the men in my life (aka men from television, stories and movies). I know that’s a little pathetic sounding, but I really need an outlet now that one of my favorite columns has bid me farewell. Plus, everyone needs to know what McDean Day is. Lol. I loved those boys.

Status: Cheery-o.

No comments: