Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh yeah, I do have a website

I’m slow sometimes. I was reading my last post and I realized that I am an idiot. I have a website: www.lustyville.com ! Maybe I should actually work on it. I could put my men on that site and have some of my stories and poems there. It would fit with the type of writing I do and it would be convenient. The only problem is that now I actually do need to figure out how to make certain changes to the website. I wish I was good with computers.

I’m in the mood to post another poem:

It’s Me, Not You

I had a dream that you held my hand and said you needed me.
I realized I was unprepared.
So, I’m walking away while I still have control.

Some people are built to be needed
They grow strong under the pressure of outstretched hands
I wish I could be like them
But pressure weighs me down.

Don’t misunderstand,
I’m not saying it’s your fault for trying to lean on me
I’m saying it’s my fault for not letting you.


Status: Ready to do some grading then take a look at my website.

1 comment:

bow said...

Yes, you're posting presently again! Glad to see you're pursuing your dream. Authonomy is a good idea, I would post Starving for Love, then Slices of Apple Pie once your done with that one because I can tell it's going to be good ;)