Monday, April 6, 2009

Josh Hartnett Can't Take Away the Snow

How do you write a story about Josh Hartnett and not include a photograph? That has to be sacrilegious or something because a man that fine should always have his picture included in any article about him. Apparently he was just released from the hospital. I’m a fan, but not a hardcore fan, so I didn’t even know he was in the hospital. I’m happy he’s better though and since there wasn’t a picture with the article I read, I’ve decided to post two pictures here, because Josh Hartnett is a cutie!





On a depressing note: It’s snowing here! Spring has started and we had some really nice weather, but this is Cleveland, where the weather does its own thing. I knew we would have snow again, so I’m not surprised. I’m just disappointed. I guess a part of me was hoping that it was possible for us to make it from the middle of March all the way to next fall without snow. I can be a real idiot sometimes. That was obviously not a realistic hope, yet I still had it.

It’s cold and snowy outside and I feel miserable. I hate snow. Sometimes I wonder why I still live in Cleveland. Living in Cleveland and complaining about snow is like moving to Florida and then complaining about hurricanes. I mean you know what you’re getting.

Status: Wishing my grandparents had chosen a warmer climate when they made their exodus from the south. Why couldn't my parents have met in like Arizona or somewhere?

No comments: