Thursday, April 9, 2009

Beautiful Sunshine

The sun decided to come out and warm my world today. It seemed to shine it’s brightness in to every part of my life. I saw it, I felt it, I lived it. I was the walking embodiment of sunshine today. Correction, I am the walking embodiment of sunshine today. A couple of things that normally would have worked my last nerve didn’t even faze me. I had people try to annoy the hell out of me, but fail miserably because I could not be brought down today. I worked harder today than I do on most days, but even that didn’t bother me.

Tomorrow is Good Friday and I know that should mean something to me since I call myself a Christian, but to be honest, it doesn’t. Tomorrow is just another off day in my book. I wonder if that makes me less of a Christian?

Status: Singing happy songs in my head.

No comments: