Monday, March 2, 2009

One Good Day

I am having a good day for the first time in a long time. I mean I woke up this morning and I just felt like smiling, like I was the largest pearl in the sea. I’m not sure why today is so good, but I am so thankful that it is. I haven’t had a positively amazing day like this all year. It feels good to breathe. It feels good to be alive. It just feels good. I’m not overly excited or bouncing off the walls or anything, I’m just happy. I haven’t done anything special today. In all honestly, I haven’t left my house today and I don’t plan on leaving this evening, which means I will be spending this glorious day inside. Fortunately, it’s freezing outside, and I like the idea of staying warm so I don’t feel like I might be missing out on something.

Status: Smiling like a Cheshire cat.

No comments: