Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Break From Being Organized

I feel much better today. I haven’t made a list all week. It’s weird that the one thing I was so proud of doing is the one thing that was driving me up a wall. I think lists are good in moderation, but I shouldn’t do them everyday. It felt nice to be organized but organization isn’t for everyone and I guess I have learned it isn’t for me, at least not in terms of schedules. It’s probably part of the reason why I have trouble adjusting to regular 9-5 jobs. I’ve had them, and liked some of them for the first week or so, but after a while, the routine wears me down and I start looking for reasons why I don’t like the job.

Status: Trying to make my life a little less organized.

1 comment:

bow said...

i agree with you on the whole jobs scenario. I'm more of the person who gets tired of people though, haha. that's probably why I can't keep many friends. I'm always nitpicking certain qualities in people, who eventually lose my interest in the end. It's a terrible habit I just can't seem to shake off...