Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stop with the Sob Stories



Reality television brought me back from the grave. I was done blogging, but here I am writing this blog and it won't be about zankie. I promise. I live in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. The Gay Games have started in Cleveland. I'm excited, but I don't plan to attend any of the events. On a side note, I have already seen more political ads than I care to see. This may sound heartless, but I don't care that your mother and father died in a car accident (I'm looking at you Kasich). I care about what you plan to do for the state and for me. I hate that politics are very similar to reality competitions. I don't care to hear your sob story. Either you have talent or you don't. Your sob story doesn't tell me crap about what you've done or what you plan to do.

2 comments:

Hobart Auto Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car removal hobart

North Coast Wreckers said...

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
auto wreckers townsville