Sunday, January 30, 2011

News Flash: The Cavs Lose Again

I’m going to pretend the Cavs losing streak is solely based on their injuries. These guys have to learn how to play with each other, that’s all. Um, yeah. Sure. The only good thing about the Cavs losing streak is that we should have a good lottery position in addition to all the other things we received with the sign and trade. We already have the franchise record for longest losing streak, but I don’t want the league record. The guys only have a couple of games left to prevent it. :-(

Here is another random poem:

Take Me as I Am

My clothes are glued on so I can’t change for anything
The shoes on my feet fit like cement boots
Preventing me from leaping forward
Is that why you’re always leaving me behind?

If you loved me, you would wait.
That’s what real men do.
They take your hand and stand by your side
Some even pick you up and carry you to where you need to be
But I guess that’s them, not you.

I can’t be anyone else
This is what I wear and how I look
These clothes aren’t like yours—they don’t move.
Your clothes are loose and free
Your shoes are like gloves for your feet
You run and jump and walk ahead
While I stand in place and stare at your backside
I’m not fast enough for you
And you’re not willing to slow down.

No comments: