Monday, January 17, 2011

I Still Love Christian and Oliver

I finally had a chance to catch up on some of my soap opera men. Christian and Oliver have a black baby! What the hell? I watched one of their recent episodes and they have baby drama going right now. Apparently the baby’s birth father wants the little girl back so she may be leaving Germany and going back to Cameroon. I wish I had the time to follow their storyline again, but there is too much else going on in my life right now.

My Cavs are still losing. It’s gotten so bad that I went to a local bar last night and not one television had the basketball game on. I guess they didn’t want any out of control drunks at their establishment.

I’m editing Starving for Love again. I was considering self-publishing it, but I think I’m going to enter Amazon’s breakthrough novel contest first. Hopefully I have a chance to enter it. I’m going to do my best to re-edit the story and get it ready for the contest. I don’t think most people will like it, but it could use the exposure before I self-publish it.

I hope to get the next update of Places to Heal posted in early February. I’m working on developing a new grading routine so it should free up more time to focus on doing what I love doing the most: writing.

I don’t know if I’ve shared it before, but just for kicks, here is one of my favorite clips of Christian and Oliver:



I love the way Ollie says “Christian” when he’s standing at the door. And don’t get me started on the symbolism of Christian unlocking the door and letting Ollie in. Okay, I’ll stop now.

No comments: