Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rascal Flatts Rocks My World

I always think it’s weird when you think of a song and then you turn the radio on and that song is playing. If you’re like me then you sometimes start singing a song and then hear it. I’m on this tangent, because Tuesday night, I was listening to one of my favorite Rascal Flatts’ songs when I started singing one of their other songs and decided to listen to that song instead. I listened to it a couple of times Tuesday and a little bit obsessively on Wednesday. Wednesday night, I was checking the guide and saw that Rascal Flatts was going to be on Conan O’Brien. I decided to try to turn for the last couple of minutes so I could see which song Rascal Flatts performed. I love most of their songs, so I knew I would enjoy it, no matter which song it was. And of course, you know where this is leading. They performed the song I had been listening to all day long. It really is a sad song. I wondered why they decided to sing that depressing song on Conan, but I was more fascinated by the kismet of it all. I rarely check to see what is on Conan. I hardly ever watch Conan anymore. Yet there I was, on that night, flipping through the guide and finding Rascal Flatts and there they were, singing that song. I guess it was just one of those things. Anyway, here’s the song I kept playing yesterday:




Status: Hoping everyone knows that life is worth the fight.

No comments: