Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Tweeting Days May Be Ending Soon

I remember the days when I used to update my blog about once a day. Those days gave way to once every couple of days and then to once a week for the most part. I have real issues with routine. I guess I don’t like it all that much. I thought about this because of the twitter thing. I didn’t tweet for two days and then I had half as many followers when I returned. It wouldn’t be an issue if I started at like a hundred followers or more, but I only had twenty, so the dip was duly noted on my part and made me wonder if I’m cut out for twitter. I went another whole day without tweeting and lost a couple more followers. Now I’m down to single digits.

I’m thinking I should stop tweeting because I don’t really have anything to say. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said I lead a boring life. I don’t do many interesting things. I’m not sad about it or anything. I mean I made it this way for a reason because right now I don’t want to be overly social. I have some of my own issues that I am trying to sort out and it’s easier to do that if I can focus a good portion of my energy on me without needing to divide it between me and someone else. For now, I’m content living vicariously through the lives of my friends, but still open to the possibility that Mr. Right may suddenly appear one day because I understand that love does not always wait until you think you’re ready.

Status: Wondering if I need to get a life or stop tweeting.

No comments: