Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm off of Twitter and Chima is off of Big Brother...Do I Care About Either?

Have you ever realized that you were just not cut out for something? I gave twitter a try. I swear I did, but I quickly lost interest. I don’t care what other people are doing and I don’t care to post what I’m doing. Oddly enough, I actually had a social life while I was on twitter, but I didn’t put up any details of what I was doing. I missed a day here and a day there, and then, I signed in today and realized I had gone an entire week without posting and that’s just ridiculous, so I cancelled my account.

Now on to other news: I only watch Big Brother on Thursday and that’s if I decide to watch it at all that week. I don’t care about the activities of the other days because I usually read the short summaries online and go about my business. I’m tempted to watch it tonight and see if the show addresses Chima’s departure, but I really don’t care much. I don’t like any of the people left in the house. To be honest, I didn’t like any of this season’s cast, at all. This is the first season I’ve watched since the All Stars season and I don’t know why I’m watching. I wish there was a way for none of them to win. I’ll keep watching on Thursday though, because I enjoy seeing people voted off by their fake friends, plus this season has had some great speeches.

Status: Thinking I need to deal with some real news.

No comments: