Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Deadline Met

I had another laid back kind of day. I was proud of myself because I got my next update posted to the group by my deadline. I always feel good when I make the deadlines. Now I have to check over the next Starving for Love update. I was thinking about releasing it earlier than usual, but I haven’t decided.

I think my three week vacation did wonders for my writing. I missed it so much that I’ve spent a great deal of my free time since my return, writing new stories and continuing old ones. It’s almost like it was when I first started my group. The only difference is that I don’t have as much free time.

I’m debating on sitting down and making a schedule for next week, but I know it will be a waste of time. It’s hard enough for me to stick to my schedule when it’s just me, but its summer, so there are more people than usual with their hands out for my time.

Status: Excited about my progress.

No comments: