Sunday, June 30, 2013

Starving for Love (Promo)



I’ve said it a few times, but I feel like saying it again. I think that Starving for Love is the best story that I have written so far. I have received amazing feedback about the story from people who either have shared experiences with Sam, know someone like Sam or who credit Starving for Love for giving them a better understanding of people like Sam. Over the past few weeks, the story has received two new reviews and I feel the need to advertise for it again. I put it on sale for $0.99 for the next week. I want anyone interested in the book to be able to get it because I think it is an important story to be told. There are so many people struggling with depression and self-harm, but so few people want to talk about it and even fewer people understand the pain behind it. Sam’s story isn’t everyone’s story, but it is his story and it seems to resonate with people. The recent reviews tell me that there are still some people who are discovering Sam for the first time. 


No comments: