Thursday, October 14, 2010

My review of the A-List New York

I just finished watching the first episode of The A-List New York. It’s not a show I’ll watch every week, but I could see myself checking in on the show from time to time. I love Reichen. I’ve loved him since the Amazing Race. He’s the only familiar face (besides the cameos) that I knew on the show. Of course, I’m not in New York and I’m nowhere near the A-List so that shouldn’t be a surprise.

I do think it’s ironic that Reichen thinks honesty is really important in a relationship, yet he said “Yes. I do,” when Rodiney asked him if he loved him then he told the camera that he liked Rodiney but he didn’t love him yet. I know lots of people lie to keep the peace, but I have never lied and told someone that I loved them when I didn’t. If I say it, then I mean it and it’s true.

That said, omg, Rodiney and Reichen naked together was too much. Ooh, la la. Reichen and Rodiney both have amazing bodies, but I’m not shallow…I’m just appreciative.

I will have to check in on the show again because it is clear Austin is in the show to bring the drama.

Status: Watching episode two. :-D. Please don’t judge.

No comments: