Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Day...

I have finally started working on my website again. It seems like I haven’t touched it in forever. Ssh. I know it seemed that way because it was that way.

I feel somewhat adjusted to being a teacher. It’s an interesting profession. I wish I could be happy about it though, but it feels more like a job I kinda like and got stuck doing rather than a job I’m passionate about. How many people get to be passionate about what they do? I would say very few. I’m selfish though because my goal is to be one of those few.

Status: Dreaming big.

2 comments:

bow said...

I have to admit I'm one of those people too, but I wish I knew what I'm even passionate about! There are things I wish I was good at like writing or art or something but I haven't found that one thing yet...

Lustyville said...

I'm sure you'll find that one thing. You'll probably stumble in to it like I did with writing.