Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy Bee

I wish I could add more hours to the day. Not permanently, but just for a few days so I can catch up on all the things I need to do. I am feeling overwhelmed by life at the moment. It seems my to do list is longer than it has ever been before and I’m feeling frazzled. I’m trying to pace myself and handle everything one thing at a time, but my pace is kicking me in the rear. I don’t want to speed up and do things incorrectly, but at the same time, I won’t be making many improvements on my list if I continue at my current pace. I need to speed up. I can’t wait until after Tuesday. After Tuesday, my schedule should clear up dramatically until the next Wednesday, so I’ll have a week to bask in the feeling of normalcy that has removed itself from my grasp during the past few days.

Status: Thinking I feel like a chicken with its head cut off, but wondering how anyone really knows how that feels.

No comments: