Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Almost Through Another Month


January was a really good month for me. I pretty much rewrote Bump That. I removed the heavy political leanings and made it more of a story of Keith's next chapter in life than a story about politics.

Now that February is almost over, I'm still inspired to make this my most successful year yet. Not necessarily in terms of income, but definitely in terms of productivity and progress. I feel like this needs to be a year of change for me, so I'm working towards making that happen.

I'm still trying to figure out the right combination for my patreon page and to get myself properly motivated to post regular updates to my Yahoo group again. I know writing is good for me because my life is better when I use writing as a release. This is my year to pursue writing again. 

One day soon, writing will be my main source of income. It's going to happen because I'm going to make it happen. I'm all about the dream right now. #stillfeelingit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I was waiting for this book for the longest time, after I had stopped reading gay stories for a while, Bump This was the first book I read, it was so good,it had me reading other authors stories, and the minutes I found out that you were putting the sequel out I have been on pins and needles for it. I have to tell you Bump That wasn't disappointing at all, I'm already waiting for your next project. The way you had ended Bump That, I know this maybe wishful thinking but, what can I say? I'm greedy, I want another book of Keith and D already

Lustyville said...

Wow, thanks for the feedback! Bump That turned in to a very different story than the first few versions of it, so I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed the next chapter in Keith's life. I don't know what the future holds for Keith and D's story. I feel like there should be one more book where they get to be real adults instead of adults in training, but I'm not the type of author to force a book just because people want it; the ridiculous amount of time between Bump This and Bump That kind of makes that obvious. I'm hopeful that Keith and D will haunt me once again, but for now, you and I will both have to wait and see.