Sunday, September 21, 2014

Is it Wednesday Yet?

If you follow my blog, you already know that I am obsessed with Zankie. At my worst (which was when Zankie was at their best) I was a sleep deprived mess. I tried to fight them, but I failed miserably. Those boys had me going to bed in the wee hours of the morning and waking up a few hours later reaching for my phone to see what happened while I was sleeping. It was bad. Thankfully my day job didn't suffer too much and my obsession calmed down a little when Zach was sent packing.  They are both out of the house so I no longer have to care about the live feed updates, but I'm still obsessed with the status of their friendship. This Wednesday is the big day. As Marc would say, "I need to know. I need to know."

Update: As of 9/24/2014, Zach and Frankie are both reporting that they are best friends. Yay! Zankie is real! I don't know why that makes me so happy, but it does. I wish them many, many years of friendship and I really hope that the bond they have formed remains the same. 

No comments: